Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hipsacks from Flowtoys

I just have to throw up a quick review for this belt.  Mad props to our buddy Tyler who turned me on to this little gem.

Flowtoys is a site that sells stuff for people like fire dancers, poi spinners, dancers, etc.  What's great, is that they understand the need holding a bunch of stuff when you're moving around a lot.  And so they sell this badboy.

My other buddy picked one up for me, knowing that I wanted one, and I must say, it did not disappoint.  All the pockets made it super easy to keep thing separate when I was NPCing, and a few of the pockets are the ideal size for tags, small tins, packets, and what not.

I've only had the chance to use this as an NPC, but I imagine it's going to work even better for me as a PC.

My one complaint about it is that it rides a little small.  I had to loosen the shoelace that connects the belt, and may even want to get a longer shoelace because I'll be wearing layers of other stuff.  Also, the golden "laces" on the big pouch look like they're just painted on, but that's pretty easy to fix.

You can pick this guy up at Flowtoys.com for $40.  Feels like a steal to me at that price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment