Friday, March 22, 2013

YouTube Friday....Harlem Shake Larp Style

At the final NERO Cinci event, a group of dedicated, fun-loving Larpers got together and created their own version of the Harlem Shake video.

Everyone seems to have had a good time and are proudly representing their inner nerd.  Pretty clean cut and straight forward.  The guy in the horse head was a nice touch.

What's your favorite Harlem Shake video? Please don't post anything that you wouldn't want to watch with your mother, reverend, or at least your girlfriend.  Saying that, if anyone posts anything with genitalia, not only will it be removed but I will forever look at you oddly (since you would be okay with your mom/reverend/girlfriend watching it with you.)

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, this one is my favorite! We did this at the Kroger store I work out (the manager was even in it!), and it was so much fun! This one is better than any other because I know people in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty partial towards the original, because the costumes are so very ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the orignal too, Bill

    ReplyDelete